Rose Quartz Facial Gua Sha Stone
Gua Sha is a technique that involves gently pulling a crystal tool along the skin, stimulating all of its layers. It is a simple ritual that requires a lovely face oil, a Gua Sha stone and your time and attention.
Having stood the test of time, and being passed down for centuries from ancient Chinese Empresses to the modern day goddess, Gua Sha is a holistic treatment that:
- clarifies your complexion
- decreases dryness and oiliness by increasing blood circulation.
- reduces acne breakouts
- helps clear rosacea
- lightens age spots and skin discolorations
- reduces eye and facial puffiness
- address the root of aging that topical products cannot
- decreases muscle tension
- helps move the lymphatic fluid while giving an almost immediate lift and radiant glow.
This is the little and unique tool we recommend for beginners to practice facial Gua Sha at home. The ergonomic design is hand carved to adapt to the shape and contours of the face and is used to perform a relaxing decongesting facial massage.
Made of beautiful Rose Quartz this stone has the right shape to:
- Release tight muscles and fascia
- Invigorate and open circulation pathways
- Vitalize your tissues
- Lift and contour your features
- Smooth and brighten your skin texture
- Open your sinuses
- Relieve headaches, and so much more!
- Measures 2.25 x 3.25 inches.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Comes with a cotton draw-string pouch botanically hand-dyed
+ a Care Card with basic care tips
+ A printed step-by-step How to Gua Sha guide is included.
Self Ceremony is a female-founded brand dedicated to celebrating self-care as a ceremony with your self. They believe that by turning every day rituals into ceremonies, we become more in tune with what brings us genuine pleasure and encourages us to hold space for those things. Their products are built around the idea that self-care can become an experience that we set time aside for - a mindful pause - to help us feel grounded and access our inner realm.